Personal Learning CoachGET STARTED NOW!
What does the Personal Learning Coach do for me?
- Gives me a clear picture of myself as a learner--based on science, NOT personality or "strengths."
- Provides me with a Personal Learning Profile that I can share with teachers, peers, and would-be employers.
- Shows me how I can work more effectively with others.
- Breaks tasks and assignments down into understandable pieces.
- Provides me with personalized strategies that guide me to successfully complete the task!
How does the Personal Learning Coach work?
- Establish your account.
- Complete the Learning Connections Inventory (LCI) as prompted.
- Create a Personal Learning Profile by selecting statements that describe how your Learning Processes work in you.
- Share your Personal Learning Profile with others.
- Decode a task or assignment and select targeted strategies based on your Learning Processes.
- Get your friends or classmates to establish an account and then build teams by having them share their LCI scores with you!
SELECT YOUR SUBSCRIPTION
To access the Personal Learning Coach platform you must either belong to an institution and provide your institution's code OR you can purchase your own subscription with a credit card.
Individual subscriptions come with a FREE 14-day trial period! You won't be charged until your trial period has ended.
- Purchase a year-long subscription and use the Personal Learning Coach to learn about yourself and develop strategies to succeed in work or in school.
- Purchase a semester-long or term-long subscription and use the Personal Learning Coach to learn about yourself, help your instructor understand you, and develop strategies to complete your assignments.
- If you have an institutional code, click on "Sign Up" and enter the code where prompted.
Feel free to ask for details, don't save any questions!